Translate "Buy it Now" button text

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hi,

I am able to translate all the contents of the website with "Translate My Store" App. But there is no option to translate the button text "Buy it now".

Could anyone please help me how to translate this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1064 64 124

Hi there @Meshaal!

Don here from Shopify.

It may be that you are referring to the dynamic checkout buttons here, which are controlled by the core Shopify admin and are not translatable as part of your theme.

If you can share a link to where you see these in your store exactly we can confirm if that's what is happening in this case.

As these are still relatively new, we're still working on building out their functionality but at the moment they would need to be in the same core language as your store is using.

Let us know where exactly in your store you are referring to here so we can confirm what is happening.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hi Don,

Thanks for the reply.

I am attaching the screenshot where I want the translation. It's on the Products page.

This is my website for your reference. Choose Arabic as a language. https://www.bait-hanayen.com

Buy it now.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hi Don,

Did you get chance to check.

Please any others if you know the solution, kindly share

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1064 64 124

Hi again @Meshaal!

Don from Shopify once again.

Thanks for confirming that and sharing the link to your store.

This is as I had suspected here; a result of the accelerated checkout buttons being tied to the core admin code and not translatable as the rest of your theme would be.

What I can do for you on this today is to file a feature request for this with our developer team so they know this is something our merchants are looking for here.

I have your store link already to file this, but if you can share some info here on why this is important to your business, that would be really useful!

Regards,

Don

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hi Don,

This is very important to our business because most of our regular customers who purchase from our stores are Arabs. So we need our website also to be completely supporting multi-language in all means.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1064 64 124

Hi again @Meshaal!

Thanks so much for that extra info, I'll file that request for you now as outlined.

Do let us know whenever you have any questions about using Shopify that we can help out with.

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0
I have the same problem, I want to translate the Dynamic checkout buttons

???

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

I have the same problem, I want to translate the Dynamic checkout buttons
how to do it ?

I want to translate it into Arabic

(اطلب الآن)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1064 64 124

Hi there @masdar!

As in my earlier replies on this thread, it is not currently possible to translate these dynamic checkout buttons as they are tied to the core admin functionality.

You can customise the colour or font being used there, as outlined here on our help site.

If you would like, we can file a feature request for this on your behalf with our developer team.

Just leave your store's URL here and some info on why this is important to your business (this is not mandatory, but helps us to file accurate requests) and I can file that on your behalf.

For any other members of our community, you can ask for a request for this feature to be filed by contacting us via our support site.

Regards,

Don

0 Likes