Translate tags and menu

sebmin
3 0 0

Hi.
quite new here, so maybe not the first one asking that...
Our shop will be in 2 languages. I can edit the language in the theme and most of the "problems" can be solved by that. But I need to translate the menu too and also the tags (and as I understood it is not possible to translate the tags or at least not so easily...) 

First question: can this be done without an app and if so: how difficult is it?

Second: If an app is needed, which one would you recommend (we would like to spend as little as possible)?

I appreciate any tipps or info about how to solve this issues. Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

S.

0 Likes
sebmin
3 0 0

Ok, menu solved with translation tool (free manual version). Still the tags though.... 

0 Likes
vleyzaola
1 0 0

Can you give a clue how you fix the menu translate please ?

Regards

V

0 Likes
sebmin
3 0 0

I used the free app TRANSLATE YOUR STORE - HELIUM and also TMS, TRANSLATE MY STORE, also free. Both apps do the same, but some things are just smoother in one and others things in the other app. Menu translation is easily done with both.

Best, Sebastian

0 Likes
winsilvia
Tourist
11 0 0

Hello @sebmin I saw your message because I'm facing a similar issue: I cannot translate tags with the app Translation Labs (or at least I'm not able to find a way) 

Are the apps you're talking about compatible with Translation Lab app?  can they work together without interferences?

thank you in advance for you answer

Silvia

0 Likes
rc2020
3 0 0

I am not able to translate the MENU TITLE in the footer of my store, can you help ? @winsilvia @sebmin

0 Likes
winsilvia
Tourist
11 0 0

Hello @rc2020 what app are you using? I have translation lab

0 Likes
rc2020
3 0 0
I am also using Translation Lab!
0 Likes
winsilvia
Tourist
11 0 0

ok @rc2020  for navigation you should go to "link" section to translate the menu

winsilvia_0-1619809681226.png

0 Likes