Trial Expired . can i still use my theme and use my customize site after pick a plan?

baffaro
Tourist
39 0 3

hi my trial shopify already expired almost 3month i think. i already custom my theme and edit page etc..

can i still using my theme after i choose a plan? is there any expired time for expired date that shopify will remove account and also theme?

Replies 3 (3)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @baffaro 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you so much for reaching out regarding this, it is a really great question. Generally speaking, if your trial has expired, we keep your account fully intact for at least 90 days. After this 90 days, we do not purge the account or remove anything manually, but we no longer preserve the data on the site. I would recommend selecting a plan soon if you would like to make the most of the progress you have already made on your site. 

What is it that you are planning on selling? Are you planning on launching soon? Do you have a Business Plan? A business plan is a document describing a business, its products or services, how it earns (or will earn) money, its leadership and staffing, its financing, its operations model, and many other details essential to its success - it is something you would write yourself! There are many reasons to write a business plan—it’s not solely the domain of entrepreneurs who want to secure funding to start or grow their business. A business plan can help you clarify your strategy, identify potential roadblocks, decide what you’ll need in the way of resources, and evaluate the viability of your idea or your growth plans before you start a business. We have a guide and template here.

All the Best,

Bo

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

baffaro
Tourist
39 0 3

how i know age of my account?

you mean 90days after my acc expired or 90 days start from i create my account shopify?

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @baffaro 

It will be 90 days from when the account expired. You will likely have received an email from us when the account expired. 

All the Best,

Bo

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.