Trial extension needed as cannot get site working

Highlighted
3 0 0

I am setting up a collections only shop and having lots of problems as shipping kept being included and now cannot get checkout to work when trying to put through a test order.  Just seen that now only 1 day left in trial and need more time.  Really want this to work but running out of time and ideas how to make it.

Help needed urgently please.

Thanks

Caroline

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
242 28 38

Hi, @CarolineSpiby !

Thanks for reaching out. I'd recommend taking a look into a couple documents we have which might help. First, I'd check out our Plan Your Shipping Strategy, which might give you a good idea on how to decide on and set up your shipping rates. Second, if you're having trouble with test orders we have another great help document here. This might point you in the right direction with any trouble you've come across during that process.

I've also sent a quick email to the account you have linked to your community profile to get you authenticated. From there, we can see if an extension may be possible.

Warm regards!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Oliver

I managed to get some help last night on the chat which was great but now my shop has gone live and I haven't finished everything.  Please can you let me know if it can be hidden again and perhaps have an extension to the trial so I can make sure everything is ok before going live?

Thanks

Caroline

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
242 28 38

Hi, Caroline! @CarolineSpiby 

I'd be happy to take a look into that with you. Please respond to the email I sent yesterday so we can get you authenticated. From there I can take a look into the account details to help further!

All the best.

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Oliver

I managed to work with a support person on the chat and have the site working and somehow before I was ready it went live which is ok now.

I have a couple of questions I do need help with

1. I have had one order and the order came into my email address when I thought it would be forwarded to the forwarding address shop@carolinesdairy.co.uk - please can you tell me how I can change this.
  2. Now the site is live it seems Google can't find it, please can you let me know what I need to do to allow the site to be seen.

Thank you

Caroline

0 Likes