Tried to cancel subscription after free trial was charged

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I recently tried to cancel my subscription that was set to end and thought I had done so. I look at my bank account and realized I was charged a whopping $80. Mind you I'm a student, have barely any money and I'm saving up for a car. I thought I ended the trial but ended up getting charged instead and I really need the money back. I am going to have to buy new textbooks. Will somebody from Shopify please help me and look into a refund for me. It will be unbelievably appreciated and a lifesaver. I do not have the money to pay for this and I guess the cancellation of my store did not go through. I am so sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you for the help,

Hayes Henry

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
682 37 108

Hi, @Hayes_Henry!

I'm sorry to hear that, I can understand the frustration here for sure. I'd like to dig into this deeper for you now to make sure that A) the store is now fully closed, and B) see if a refund is possible here. I'll just need to authenticate you first! I've reached out to the email address linked to your Community Forums account here, would you be able to reply to that email? If you can, I'll be able to authenticate you as the account owner so I can look into this issue for you. You should see my email in your inbox under ticket #19205025. If you can reply to that email, we can get started!

Speak soon!

AvaSocial Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes