Trouble with Failed payouts

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, my name is Kaycee and I’m having trouble with my payouts. 
I’m trying to change my bank account information because my payments are saying failed. I believe, when setting up the account, I entered the wrong information. But when I try to change the information. It won’t let me because I need the old account info. But i don’t know the error I entered. 

My email is : knthornton101@gmail.com

Please help ive been dealing with this and i have customers awaiting item due to this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
511 45 70

Hey, @KayceeRTB!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I understand you're experiencing some problems with payouts due to the bank account information currently on file. I absolutely appreciate the concern here, and I'm happy to help resolve this! Since updating the banking information on file with Shopify Payments requires us to deal with sensitive information, I'm going to move our conversation to email so we can authenticate you on the account in question and securely get this updated.

I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account with the next steps. Please reply there, and we can move forward with your request. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have this SAME ISSUE and have been trying to get this fixed going on 4 days now with no one able to give me a resolution. I am overly aggravated with this. With over 200 order and going to get filled with the funds that have been unable to be processed into my account this is a extremely inconvenience. I have called several times, spoke with several people. I need to find a way to get this fixed today!@

0 Likes