Trouble with shopify payments

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm building two stores and I have activated shopify payments with one but as I look at the info I don't recognize the last two digits of the account I've linked it to. It won't let me change because it wants those digits. I'm not sure how I misinput but apparently I did.

I input correct info on second store, but the account now reads as on hold. I have not received any email about this from shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1422 140 394

Hey there, @GENLA99 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. As this is an account sensitive issue, I will be reaching out to you via email. For any account-specific issues like this, I would have to advise that you reach out to our support team directly for the fastest response as we cannot discuss account details over a public forum such as this. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here.  

I will send two separate emails directly to the email you use for this Community account to confirm your store details. Once you respond to both emails I can then escalate this to our Account Integrity team to update your bank details on the first account for you and I will escalate the second account to our Risk team. These escalations can take 2-3 business days to complete. 

All the Best, 

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes