Trying to get help

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have been trying to get support for weeks and get nowhere using the system as it is.  Doing away with telephone support is one of the worst things you could have done!!!  Starting a business with Shopify has been so frustrating to say the least.  The call option to speak with a knowledgeable human being is must!!!  I need help and have needed it for a long time but am getting nowhere.  So much time, effort and money has been put into my site that I do not want to shut it down but it seems that Shopify is more than happy to bill me each month with zero care if I can get questions answered.  Not The Least Bit Happy!!!  And won't be until I can speak with a human. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1530 92 331

Hi, @PotRacksPlus

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting with our support. I can understand how frustrating that can be as you're hoping to get the help you need when you need it. While we no longer offer a direct phone number, we do offer callback phone support which can be scheduled through our help centre. It will require logging in, typing a question, then selecting "contact support" at the bottom of the page. However; should the callback option not appear then that would mean we currently have a high volume of callbacks to work through and would require using another contact method, or trying again at a later time. That said, we also have 24/7 support via Twitter and Facebook if you'd prefer to reach out to us via social media. 

If there's anything I can help you with here please let me know as I'd be happy to help!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes