Tutor Needed

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I just bought a domain from Shopify Exchange, I need a one on one tutorial with screen sharing to help me navigate Shopify and Oberlo.  Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
480 36 79

Hello there!

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, hoping to help you out. 

It sounds like you just bought a store from Shopify Exchange, congratulations! We have many resources readily available to help get you on the path to success. My first recommendation is to head over to our free resource training centre for workshops and courses - Shopify Compass.

If you're really looking for some in-depth guidance, I suggest looking into our Expert Marketplace where you can hire an expert developer that is well versed in the platform to guide you through the process. The great thing about the Expert Marketplace is the ability to put our a job request and view proposals from different experts to help match you up.

Otherwise, if you have any questions for getting started, don't hesitate to reply with them. Shopify offers 24/7 live support so feel free to touch base anytime you may have a question! 

I'd love to know more about your store. What do you sell? Who is your target market? Cheers for now!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes