Typing in description box for a product causes screen to jump with every character typed

Highlighted

This just started today.  When I type in the product description editor my screen jumps after every character I type.  Imagine the text moving down a line and then back up to its original position after every character is typed.

I traced it to the title, it seems related to how long the product title is.  Over a certain length this jumping occurs.  Under whatever this length is, there is NO jumping.

Is anyone else seeing this?  It's highly annoying, I can't input product data like this. 

2 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Mugbarista 

Can you show a video of whats happening.

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

I have a video ready to post but can't find a way to do it.  How would I attach a video file?

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 3

The same is happening for me.  Just started yesterday. Using up to date Firefox browser. It seems to happen when I duplicate a product, then start typing in the description box.  If I start typing in the description box on an existing listing, the title bounces.  Extremely annoying!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

SAME!!! So annoying! Just started with Shopify's changes, I think. I have to just type staring at my hands, then proofread it after I'm done--making me seasick. PLEASE FIX THIS.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Same....it's driving me crazy

1 Like
Highlighted

This is what is happening:

1 Like