UK Fulfillment Ceneter

jjscruff
2 0 0

Having trouble finding a good UK fulfillment center

Some have crazy shippings costs (higher than i get on my own at royal mail)
And others don't offer the shipping services i require

Any recommendations for a UK fulfillment center? thanks

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1302 118 338

When I had a store selling in the UK (as a US based business) we used Amazon FBA to fulfill EU orders, and then listed our products on Amazon UK. Pretty nice setup, just a pain dealing with VAT haha.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
jjscruff
2 0 0

thanks for this. I'm selling out of the UK and sell a lot to the US

I don't fancy using FBA in the US and having to deal with US taxes!

0 Likes
UKPreppingShop
Excursionist
23 0 8

Hi

We are now on our second 3pl, first was fine but expensive until there's an issue then the female owned company turn nasty straight away and threaten to cancel your account and come and collect our stock from there obvious mistakes, needless to say we left MyWarehouse soon after that!

On to a larger international company now based in chorley alot cheaper but....we are spending hours every day chasing up non stop issues, stock going to wrong customers, stock going missing, items not packed as instructed huge costs from damage by dpd, we spend around 2 hours a day chasing up issues, there holding some £20 k of stock and its close to christmas so will need to make a move soon, but im honestly thinking they are all bad from online reviews including the big name james i heard not as good as expected...what to do??

0 Likes
David_O
Tourist
3 0 0

If the goods are purchased in China, and sell to worldwide, it'd be more flexible to be fulfilled and shipped in/from China directly. In this case, the VAT can be saved.

Tthere are many suitable logistics partners can be found there. Recomend 3 examples for reference:

FF: www.logisticsff.com

SFC: www.sendfromchina.com

PFC: www.china-fulfillment.com

0 Likes