UK drop shipping based companies

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I am looking for a print on demand company based in the UK for phone cases and other items 

can anyone recommend a supplier? I am not really interested in clothing.

I’m also looking for a company with fair pricing for the customer

I am looking for a UK based company as we are concerned about order to delivery time and import duty sometimes applied by UK customs. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hey @Carolyn01! Gabby here from Spocket.

You can try checking out Spocket to see if its phone case selection suits your preferences. You can access the catalog by simply signing-up for free - and should you find that the items are a match for you and your store, you can subscribe to a plan to start importing. If you don't find what you need, do respond back to me so I can tell our suppliers team to source them out for you. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 2 3

Hi Carolyn,

As my experience, Printful provides to you some providers that located in UK and Europe. With a wide range of products, including phone cases, mugs and other items as you need. So I think Printful is quite ideal. The price of Printful products, example for Phone Cases are quite suitable, not too high. You can refer to this article to get some details on Printful products. Have a nice day!

0 Likes