UPS Zebra Printer (ZP-450) trying to print on my UPS provided printer

Highlighted
4 0 0

I have a UPS provided Zebra Printer ZP-450 and they supply the 4x6 labels. When I try to print labels using this printer through shopify the label is light and hard to read. When I print from my UPS account the label is crystal clear.  It is not the DPI settings for my printer or one would not be clear and the other "fuzzy".  I have called UPS they say since it is "fine" through their website it is a Shopify issue.  I am not sure if this is by design so you can not use the free printer and labels provided by UPS - I hope that is not the case. Any help is appreciated.   Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Did you ever find a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
I did not. After a lot of research and tinkering with settings, I have concluded this is an effort to get you to buy Shopify printers/labels. There is no reason why this should not work. This is a bummer because a lot of UPS customers have free printers and labels provided to them. 
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
One of my clients is experiencing the exact same issue, I am investigating and will let you know if I find a resolution.
Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I would appreciate that. It would be a big help. Thank you. I exhausted all my efforts. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
I was able to find a work around, we turned off grey scale printing option in the print dialog box and that cleaned it up enough that they can read the label, the font is different than the UPS label but I don't see how you can change the font in the driver for Zebra. Also we used the system print dialog to uncheck the print in grey scale option. Hope that helps.
0 Likes