*URGENT* Checkout shows "Oops, something went wrong." error

1 0 0

Two days ago, I set up the store layout, products and added Stripe & PayPal as payment service providers.

But when I test the purchase, after clicking checkout button, it shows "Oops! Something went wrong" error message.

The ticket number is: 13387564.

Help me plz, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
724 68 144

Hey there, @blingta 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I have gone ahead and responded to your email. As it involves account information I will need you to check out the email itself, I cannot get into it here. 

It is great to hear that you are ready to launch! Do you currently have a business plan? If not, I would highly recommend taking a look at our step by step guide here we also have a template for one right here. A business plan is a document describing a business, its products or services, how it earns (or will earn) money, its leadership and staffing, its financing, its operations model, and many other details essential to its success. A business plan can help you clarify your strategy, identify potential roadblocks, decide what you’ll need in the way of resources, and evaluate the viability of your idea or your growth plans before you start a business.

Be sure to check out our essential launch checklist before you launch any marketing campaigns, just to make sure you have not missed anything. I also wanted to include some great articles here on making sure customers find you!

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes