*URGENT* Checkout shows "Oops, something went wrong." error

Highlighted
1 0 0

Two days ago, I set up the store layout, products and added Stripe & PayPal as payment service providers.

But when I test the purchase, after clicking checkout button, it shows "Oops! Something went wrong" error message.

The ticket number is: 13387564.

Help me plz, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1298 128 335

Hey there, @blingta 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I have gone ahead and responded to your email. As it involves account information I will need you to check out the email itself, I cannot get into it here. 

It is great to hear that you are ready to launch! Do you currently have a business plan? If not, I would highly recommend taking a look at our step by step guide here we also have a template for one right here. A business plan is a document describing a business, its products or services, how it earns (or will earn) money, its leadership and staffing, its financing, its operations model, and many other details essential to its success. A business plan can help you clarify your strategy, identify potential roadblocks, decide what you’ll need in the way of resources, and evaluate the viability of your idea or your growth plans before you start a business.

Be sure to check out our essential launch checklist before you launch any marketing campaigns, just to make sure you have not missed anything. I also wanted to include some great articles here on making sure customers find you!

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I have got the same problem.Could someone help me.Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
And I checked my email several times and it works(it’s business account).
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1298 128 335

Hey there, @hgasimov17 

I was able to help Blingta as they had a ticket number for me, this allowed me to take a look at the store from our side. I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly here to get assistance with this. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Can YOU help me? Oops, something went wrong and This shop is unavailable everything i was doing i wanted to test shopping on the site and when i did it i gave test mode then on my site it happened that

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1298 128 335

Hey there, @Adrianc 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I can see that you have posted on many posts with this same request. While I understand the urgency you are feeling, this is not a good way to get this resolved. You are always better off to contact our support team. Please refrain from spamming posts like this in the future as it can lead to you being blocked from posting in the Community. I will be reaching out to you directly via email to help you with this account sensitive issue. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted

Bo:

I think this is a bot. It has appeared a lot in the forums.

James

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes
Highlighted

@hgasimov17

a) go through and check ALL of your settings on your account.  Click on SETTINGS bottom left of your account then on the right click on each of the settings. Pay particular attention to:  Locations, Shipping, Tax and Payments and make sure all of them are setup correctly.

b) go to each product and check the FULFILLED BY: drop down under the product and see if it says Shopify.  If you have Oberlo or other app installed that offers fulfillment for your product, be sure it is set there.

c) Shipping Weights: Sometimes this happens when products do not have shipping weights and you have USPS or other automated shipping setup.  Since there is no weight on a product, the shipping carrier doesn't know how to calculate the shipping.

Another reason could be that you setup free shipping for products from 0 to $50 or whatever and didn't add rates for other price based shipping.

Example:

0 to $50 Free

$50.01 to $100    $20 for shipping

$100 to $1000    $200 for shipping

But what happens if someone orders $1001 worth of product, you will get an error message. 

d) Make sure you Payment Settings are configured correctly under SETTINGS. Sometimes users forget to COMPLETE the setup to actually activate the shipping.

These are just a few of the issues that could cause this. If you need help, you can email me at afterdarkgrafx@gmail.com

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

I have a problem with my store I would like to solve my store: https://freshshopstore.myshopify.com

I have a problem and I wanted to contact you, it happened that my store is normal and is currently unavailable. And I can't even enter Shopify Admin

I doubt that the Shopify team froze my store because it was not paid shopify blan but they only told me when

I don't pay oct.4 only then will I freeze it if you could help me with what's going on

Normally I want to log in to my admin and pay my bill I don't understand why my store is frozen because it said that Oct 4 will be frozen if I don't pay

0 Likes