URGENT! My shopify store was suddenly inaccessible before launching it!

Solved
kiobleu
2 0 0

Hi Shopify Customer Service Team,

I recently created an account today and I've completed my website-building process. However, when I inserted my credit card information it led me to this screen:

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 12.30.43 AM.png

Ever since then, each attempt to log in always leads to this exact screen. I've tried seeing if it was my wifi connection, but unfortunately, I believe it's a system error or glitch.

Please fix this as soon as possible. I was hoping to open my online store to the public as soon as possible.

Thank You,

Store Owner

kiobleuteam@gmail.com

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2168 206 458

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @kiobleu

The error you're seeing will need to be escalated to our Accounts team for further review. 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and select "continue without logging in" to access our support options. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes