URGENT SHOPIFY SUPPORT REVIEW NEEDED - Store Unavailable

Solved
Tourist
7 0 1

Dear Shopify Team,

Dear Shopify Team,

Please help us to check the status of our store.

For some reason it showed to be unavailable now.

This happened when we tried to replace a credit card to pay the Shopify bills. I think it was because I made a mistake when entering the billing information for the card details and that triggers some risk detection from Shopify

Please help to respond to us as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 67 135

Hi there @OIODESIGN!

Don here from Shopify.

We can definitely check this out together, to see what might be happening here.

The first thing we would need here is your store link so we can take a look into this.

If you can share your store's 'myshopify.com' URL with us here we can get the ball rolling for you.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Don,

Thank you so much for your quick response. 

The store is: oio-design.myshopify.com

I think I know where there problem was:

While I was entering my new credit card details to pay for Shopify bills. I mistakenly entered the wrong billing address. I entered the billing address of my LLC which is in Singapore instead of my own personal address which is the owner of the credit card.

I know this must have triggered some risk or fraud detection from Shopify.

I am willing to provide any information required to prove that I am the owner of the credit card or the company or any information that Shopify would require.

Again thank you so much for your reply.

Have a great day.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 67 135

Hi again @OIODESIGN!

Don from Shopify once more.

Thanks for that store link!

In order to get this investigated securely for you, I will just need to email out to the address we have on file for you here.

If you can just reply there from the address you use to log into Shopify, we can move forward on getting this checked out.

For future reference, if you are looking for support and time is a factor you might prefer to get in touch via our support site.

You can click through the prompts there to see your options for contacting us.

As we can't guarantee that we'll be able to respond to every post here or to do so in a given timeframe, for time-sensitive issues you may be better served by one of those options.

Not to worry, as in this instance I'll be getting in touch with you directly very shortly so we can move forward on this.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you so much

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Don,

Could you please get in touch with the Operation Team or help us get in touch with them for any possible updates about our issue?

It has been 1 week since the issue was escalated and we have received zero response from Shopify.

Thank you so much

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi @Don 

We are desperately needing your help to get in touch with the Risk Operation team to somehow speed up the process because we are literally going out of business !!

Our Google and Facebook ads account was banned because they found an unavailable landing page. Our customers are asking for refunds and chargeback and are threatening to report us because they could not access our website.

We understand that this is a matter of Risk and Fraud to Shopify but we are desperately waiting here, always ready and willing to send over any types of information or documents needed to help with the process and prove the we are a legitimate business. The only thing we need was a reply from Shopify !!

Please if you see this message at least send us a reply or update. God bless.

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 67 135

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again @OIODESIGN!

Don from Shopify once again.

Apologies for my delay in getting back to you here, as I've just been off work for a few days.

I checked in with the relevant escalated team internally here for you, who let me know they'd be getting back to you by email ASAP.

Keep an eye out for that reply and you can continue to work with them via email to proceed.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with please just let me know!

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi @Don

I have just received from Shopify team and will be working with them immediately.

Thank you so much for your help and all the best.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 67 135

You're very welcome!

All the best and let us know whenever we can help out here! 

Regards,

Don

0 Likes