URGENT - Store made unavailable

Ohi
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey guys, I made a store y while I had my 14 day free-trial but when it ran out I wasn't able to pay for the subscription immediately. I tried to pay a week later and it says my shop is unavailable, can someone please advise me? I can no longer see the store on my page and I don't know what to do

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1209 107 129

Hi @Ohi,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

It's great to hear that you have joined Shopify! How are you finding the platform so far?

Sometimes when new stores are created, Shopify's system closes the account so that it can be reviewed in full. This is just to ensure that the account is compliant with our Terms of Service. Not to worry, this is standard practice and I can take a closer look into this with you.  

I'll email you now so I can authenticate the account. Please keep an eye out for my email and if there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

For anyone else who might be experiencing this, please contact our support here for further assistance.

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Ohi
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey Ted, this has been extremely helpful. I got the email and will continue to wait till store has been reviewed, I appreciate the assistance. Have a great day!

Ohi
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey Ted, I still don't have any access to my store. Do you have any idea how long this will take? 

0 Likes
Ohi
Tourist
5 0 1

Also, the store has been unavailable since I paid for my one month subscription. Surely my subscription can not be running while shopify have made my store unavailable??

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1209 107 129

Hi @Ohi,

Thanks for letting me know!

I've taken a look at the ticket there and it appears as though the account is still under review with our Risk Department. It can take a few business days for them to complete this depending on the review and your subscription is in a frozen state until an update is provided. I wouldn't be able to speed this up for you, however, as soon as we have an update either I or the team will email you back immediately. 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes