USPS Scan Form

Highlighted
1 0 0

The people working at my local post office are getting pissed at me nowadays because I come in with 10+ packages to get scanned at a time and when they ask me for a scan sheet, all I can really say is "sorry my platform doesn't offer one".    As a software developer myself, it seems like this is a simple enough feature request and required by so many users as a necessary one that I don't understand why Shopify doesn't just bake this in rather than pointing people to third party apps.  Please please please add this functionality!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
144 10 23

Hi, @phozee

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thank you for reaching out with this feedback, and welcome to the Shopify Community. 

We really appreciate you sharing these details about your experience with shipping out your orders. I understand how having a scan sheet would streamline and improve this process for your business, so I would really like to share your thoughts and your specific feedback with our developers. Our teams are always working to build and improve our platform, so this type of information is really helpful for us to receive. 

I will share this information with our teams today, and hopefully they can look into the possibility of offering this addition to our platform in the future. If our teams do release this feature, we will share this information on our changelog and also on our Announcements page to ensure that our merchants are kept in the loop. 

Please let me know if you have any other feature requests, or if any other questions or concerns arise, and I'll be glad to help out further. 

Thank you again for sharing this feedback! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes