Unable to bring up my store

Solved
Hiandbye
2 0 0

I keep getting an error message 5 when I try to bring up my store. 

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 13 12

Hi there @Hiandbye!

Ivy here from Shopify.

Are you still experiencing this error on your store front? The first thing I would like to investigate if you still see this error is whether or not this is a local issue with either your device or browser. To rule this out, would you mind following these steps please:

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.  
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version - I recommend using Google Chrome as your browser.
  • Try on another web browser or an incognito window.   
  • Try another device or on the Shopify Mobile app
  • Try another internet connection (example, switch to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi.)

• Ensure there are no pop ups being blocked in the web browser.   
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device

Please let me know how this goes for you! Thanks, Ivy 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Hiandbye
2 0 0
I just tried all those things on my phone and I-pad and it still just
spins! Then I got this
0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 13 12

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for the update on this.

If the local troubleshooting is not resolving this issue, I would advise in this case to reach out directly to our support advisor team via our Shopify Support Portal.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Support Portal here and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes