Unable to complete account setup from Nigeria

Highlighted
1 0 0

I cant find complete account set up on my shopify account.. I am from Nigeria,, I have tried other browsers and cleared my browser cache but still not working 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 64 124

Hi there @BsCloset!

Don here from Shopify.

Could you let me know how far through the account creation process you've been able to get exactly, and what seems to be happening to prevent you from going further?

If you could also click on this link and copy and paste back the short link you are given there to us here, we can check out some info on the browser you've been using to try to sign up for Shopify.

Finally, for now, could you let us know from which page exactly you've been trying to create your account?

There are a few places you can use to sign up for a trial, like Shopify.com or our pricing page, they should all bring you to the same account creation process but let us know where you started in case that is a factor.

Be sure to check your browser info using the first link I shared here and reply with the short link you are given on that page so we can check this out together.

Any other info you have about this process would be great, the more we know the more we have to work on!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes