Unable to connect to my store

1 0 0

Hello,

My name is Tahira and I am making a store called ANK202 which I have fully paid for (domain name and yearly fees). However, I am having problems accessing my store as shown by the screenshot attached to this inquiry. I have tried searching online for solutions that involved clearing my cache and cookies but I still seem to be having the same problem. I then checked the store information associated with my email through the forget store option on the login screen, but I couldn't see my domain. This is strange as I was working on my domain a week ago. Is there any solution to my problem?

Tahira_0-1606859265356.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
598 36 75

Hi, @Tahira.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Based on the screenshot, it looks like you may have been trying to log into a staff account or collaborator account on the store that hasn't been activated yet. Do you have other options after selecting "Choose a different account"? Alternatively, are you able to log in through a different browser or device?

The login page will use your .myshopify.com URL, so it's okay if your custom domain doesn't appear there. When you buy a domain from Shopify or transfer or connect a third-party domain, those options will be connected under Online Store > Domains and whichever one is set as the primary domain will be visible to customers. Once you're logged in again, you can double check that section of the admin to ensure everything is listed as "Connected." In the meantime, let me know if you're logging in as the account owner, staff, or a collaborator, and we can go from there. 

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes