Unable to login ,cant getting code on phone

Waqass786
2 0 0

Hello 

its Waqas im working as Shopify partner for the last few years but last day when im trying to open my Shopify account and i try to log in but i didn't getting an authentication code on my mobile and i remember from 1 day back it was working fine but for now i don't getting code im trying for it for last few hours but still didn't getting code please help and solve this problem ASAP i created this second account for this query 

my email for that account is vickyshopify@gmail.com please reach to me ASAP i need to transfer the account to my clients 

Thank you 

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
280 60 58

Hi @Waqass786 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums, I understand that you are having issues receiving your two factor authentication code for your partner account login. 

I recognize the urgency of this situation and the fastest way to login in this case would be to use one of the 10 recovery codes provided to you when you setup your 2FA on your account. If you no longer have access to those codes, the next step would be to contact our live support for help. 

While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat or email. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, choose to continue without signing in/without a store, search for "Partner account login" and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

From there our team can get this escalated on your behalf and get you back into your account. 

Thank you!

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes