Unable to login

Solved
Jayceelv
1 0 0

Cant login into my main shopify account, because i changed my phone number and i dont have recovery code!

my email: braveforbars6@gmail.com

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
159 39 29

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out about this issue, I know that problems accessing your account can be quite urgent.

In order to get this resolved we will need to access your account. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Once signed in you can search for "Account Login" and choose the contact support button at the bottom of the page.

Once you have connected with our live support team, they will ask you for some information about your store to verify it and then they can escalate this to our account team on your behalf.

Some of the information they may request is (Please do not share this information here):

• Your .myshopify.com URL for your store, not your custom domain.
  • Your street address on file.
  • Your last 4 numbers of your credit card
  • Your account owner email address

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes