Unable to push products to Shopify with Oberlo

Highlighted
9 0 0

I've managed to push lots of products to Shopify with Oberlo without trouble but for the last 60 minutes or so no product is getting pushed. Even if I select a single product, the waiting circle in Oberlo keeps moving, the green tick doesnt come up and if I click on the import list, it is empty, but no product is pushed to Shopify and there are no errors. Looks like something is wrong.
I can search for products in Oberlo and if I delete a product that gets deleted in shopify, looks like just the uploading doesnt seem to be working .... ANyone else having same issues now using Oberlo to push products? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hi @Storio! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I do hope you were able to fix this, it's been two years so I believe you were able to. In any case, if you're still dropshipping now, is Oberlo still the only app you're using? Have you tried using Spocket?

In terms of issues like this, you can easily chat with a member of Support and he or she would be happy to help you out immediately. So perhaps it's an app you can consider if you want quick fixes to bugs you encounter. As well, another reason to consider using Spocket are the great features it can offer you. Two of which are:

• thousands of EU and US suppliers who can offer quality products
  • fast, efficient, and reliable shipping times - products on the platform can ship in 1-3 days, 3-5 days, or 4-7 days

If these features, and more, are something you think will benefit you and your store, then I'd like to invite you to check Spocket's official website out to learn more and possibly sign-up. Initially it's free but if you want to start importing, you'd have to subscribe to a plan - which by the way, offer great perks and functionalities. As well, you can join Spocket's official Facebook group to engage with other Spocket users and hear what they have to say about the platform.

All the best and hope you can check us out!

0 Likes