Unable to unfreeze my Shopify Store

Highlighted
2 0 1

Dear Shopify,

My shopify payment gets automatically deducted from my credit card everyone. The card that was saved on my back end, got damaged, so I had to get it replaced with a new CC. I forgot about my auto payment to shopify and i didnt update my new payment details in the bank end. Now I got a message saying since i havent made my last months payment, my website is frozen. I am trying to update the payment details, but its not allowing me.

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 2.47.24 PM.png

It keeps giving me this message, when I am trying to pay. I am basically not able to get into the back end of my shopify account to pay. Please urgently help!

my account: thejewelfactor@myshopify.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 118 304

Hey there, @TJF 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. When that error message displays it signifies that you are attempting to sign in and update the payment details from a staff account on your store as opposed to the account owner email. You will need to sign in using the store owner's email to do so. If you do not have access to this email account, please do reach out to the person who does. It is likely that your store was set up by a third party and the ownership was never fully transferred over. I would recommend reaching out to the person who is listed as the owner/the person who set up the store for you. If this is not possible please contact our support team directly so that they can escalate this to our account integrity team to change the account owner information on your behalf. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to the chat.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Dear Bo,

thank you for the insanely quick response. It solved by problem
immediately. Cant thank you enough. Hope you are well!
1 Like