Unfulfilled Order? Free shipping over $50 not applied? How do I know when I can offer 1-day deliv?

CampBB
1 0 0

Hello,

First of all, Shopify's customer service sucks!  No live person to talk to, but there's an image of a woman with a headset on working from home....okay, thanks for the misleading visual!

I did a test order, and the order sits there unfulfilled.  Oberlo asks for some kind of confirmation number.  Where is this confirmation number that it needs, and how do I get to where it is?  How do I "fulfill" the test order to myself?  Where do I start to try to figure this out?  I'd like to actually get my store up and running so I can start making money, which is the whole purpose of doing this.

Needless to say, it's been 3 weeks, and I still haven't received my order that was supposed to arrive in 1 day.  Why have I not received it?  Because it's unfulfilled, yes, but why is that?  Am I going to have to click on things every time there is an order, to make sure each one goes through? Why isn't this automatic?  

Am I supposed to get some kind of alert when an order is placed?  I saw a notification went to my email address, but I don't check that all the time.  Can't this be texted to me?  Again, though, why isn't this automated?  When someone places an order, the website should just fulfill it.  I shouldn't have to sit at my laptop logging into Oberlo and AliExpress clicking all over the place trying to figure this out.  I'm so frustrated and losing money every month.

How do I know when I'm able to offer 1-day delivery?  or 3-day or 7-day delivery?  I have no idea where the items are being delivered from.  Are they ALL coming from China?  If so, then how is 1-day delivery possible?  Where do I go to see where items are being shipped to and from, and how do I get to where this is?  Is there a way to set up the website to know what to offer?  I don't want customers thinking they're getting something in a day and then come to find out, it's coming from China, but they paid extra for 1-day delivery only to get their item 2 weeks later.

My website says "Free shipping on orders over $50."  My test order was over $50, and it still charged me for shipping.  Why is this?

I don't know how anyone is going to be able to help me without seeing what I'm talking about, but I certainly would appreciate any help before I pay for another month of my website just sitting here doing nothing and making zero sales because there's literally NO ONE to actually speak in audio with.

I'm sorry, but if you say something like go to my dashboard or start by going to settings or click on an icon , I will have no idea what you're talking about or how to get there.  I'm at the point where I'm starting to research other platforms that will help me transfer my store from Shopify.  I'm paying every month for ZERO results, and I've had it.  It took me 2 months to figure out how to actually post a message on here!  Isn't there at least a chat platform?  

Thank you for your understanding, patience, and hopefully knowledge.  I have no idea how I will even get back here to see your answers, so my email address is campbetterbeach@gmail.com, and my phone number is 443-377-4261.  c a m p b e t t e r b e a c h AT g m a i l DOT c o m, four four three three seven seven four two six one

0 Likes