United Kingdom payment installments

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello I’ve been using Shopify for two years I must say it’s been great due to COVID-19 I would say sales has slightly decreased 

can anyone recommend any apps that allows you to set up instalment payments for potential customers I have seen klarns but there have been quite a lot of bad reviews so I’m not quite sure on what would be the best option to choose

Hope to hear from someone soon 😊

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

Hi @Grillz2020,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question! 

There are a few different apps from the Shopify App Store which allow you to set up instalment payments. Each will have a different UI and slightly different features/ways to present the idea, but the overall concept remains being able to set up instalment payments. Let's take a look at some of them:

Do you think one of these could work with what you're looking to do? Let me know!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 0

Hi @Grillz2020 ! Great news that will help to show the installments at your store.

The Parcelamento - Installments APP now supports all currencies.
https://apps.shopify.com/parcelamento-installments

But you need a gateway/installments processor system to work, like Klarna , Afterpay, Square, Four, Splitit, Affirm, Sezzle, QuadPay and others.
The Parcelamento - Installments app works with all of them if you don't charge interest.

The Parcelamento - Installments app helps to show that info, that you accept installments and the price divided at your store.
Making the products more accessible to your customers and helping to increase the average order value of your sales.

But you still need a service who will process the Installments, like the ones I mentioned above.

If you have any questions about the app, you can contact here:
contato@appsecommerce.com.br

Or through the APP Page:
https://apps.shopify.com/parcelamento-installments

0 Likes