Solved

Unknown Shopify Withdrawal Charge

tuffluck13
Tourist
3 0 1

I noticed that I have a "External Withdrawal Shopify - TRANSFER" in my bank account.  How do I find out what this charge was for?  I don't have any sales / orders that match the amount of the withdrawal.  Thanks In Advance.  

Accepted Solution (1)

BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
449 44 114

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @tuffluck13 

Go to Settings -> Billing, and look for the "Recent bills" section. Find the line item in this section that matches the amount and click on that line item and it will bring up the detail. (Note: if you've had other bills since this charge and it doesn't appear in the section, you might have to click the "View all billing history" link to find it.)

MelsMojoBob_0-1603302223712.png

MelsMojoBob_1-1603302253752.png

MelsMojoBob_2-1603302357383.png

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
449 44 114

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @tuffluck13 

Go to Settings -> Billing, and look for the "Recent bills" section. Find the line item in this section that matches the amount and click on that line item and it will bring up the detail. (Note: if you've had other bills since this charge and it doesn't appear in the section, you might have to click the "View all billing history" link to find it.)

MelsMojoBob_0-1603302223712.png

MelsMojoBob_1-1603302253752.png

MelsMojoBob_2-1603302357383.png

tuffluck13
Tourist
3 0 1

MelsMojoBob,

I actually had to go to "View Finance Overview", and then "View Full Payouts"....but you got me in the ballpark!  Thank you!  Now I'm just curious why Shopify charged me a Fee for some of my orders, and not for other orders.  🙂

Bodomint
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey did you ever figure out what the "External Withdrawal shopify - TRANSFER" fee was for? I have 4 of them on my bank statements from 2020 and I'm trying to figure out what they were for, for tax purposes. I have no idea! They aren't listed on the shopify bills and I can't find them in the "View Finance Overview" section either because there is only info there for the last 90 days. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

tuffluck13
Tourist
3 0 1

I did not....I would definitely be curious as to what the reason is though......SHOPIFY SUPPORT????