Unprofessional attitude of Shoify Expert

omarzafar
2 0 0

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to complain but I recently posted a job for site speed improvement and paid 65 USD to a shopify expert agency named FUZNET. But as soon as I paid the invoice, these guys stopped replying me and now it's been 3 days I have not heard from them. I have tried sending multiple messages but have not received any response from these guys. What is the procedure for complaint or a refund? Will be waiting to hear from you

Thanks, Omar

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1188 104 287

If they are a Shopify expert or Shopify partner, then they are bound to Shopify terms of service, so you can open a case with Shopify support if they are not replying to your messages in a reasonable time. 3 business days with no reply is a long time in my opinion, 1 business day is pretty standard for communications on paid projects.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes