Unwanted charges

Solved
Mcun312
1 0 0

225C930E-867E-446A-8886-696E6B9695B2.png

D6F32852-5108-4009-99F6-B56D0A04E688.png

 As you can see, The store have been paused for months, and just today I finally closed it down, loox been removed from my store for awhile. Today I still got charged from them, they even charged the advanced plan price which I never benefited from.. I couldn’t contact anyone because my store has been closed. I really can’t afford to pay for this atm, my store has to close down already, any help would be much appreciated..

My store was beshrt.myshopify.com

Thank you!

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 128 172

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Mcun312,

Hank here from Shopify.

Thank you for sharing that screenshot, which allowed me to determine the potential cause of the issue.

Depending on when you paused your store, this would not automatically remove third-party apps from your store, which may be a reason why this invoice was issued. The date shows you removed the app on August 30, and the invoice was paid September 22, so this would mean that the app was already generated when the invoice was made 30 days prior to your payment.

08-59-nxflx-3gelp

Now what would need to happen is your store would need to be closed first or the app removed, which you have done already, nice work. The next would be to reach out to the app developer, to state your case on why you believe you are due a refund. As your store is closed, that is where I can assist you and do this on your behalf.

Now as this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Vvap_arts
1 0 0

I just opened my account and i have been charged two times $9 a billing offered so i paid that and when i logging again in different computer they generate automaticaly another payment of $29 with out my autorization. I am really upset and already contacted paypal i am not happy about this at all. I am trying to find a number that i can speak to shopfy and so far i cant find no contact. So plz can anyone speak to me and explain what happened cuz i am not impress and my dream to create my own business is on hold. Thanks in Advance 

Vvap_arts

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 128 172

Thank you for reaching out about this, @Vvap_arts, and sorry to hear about your experience.

The €9 charges could be related to either the Shopify Lite plan or the Pause and Build plan, then it sounds like the basic plan was selected, which would explain the $29.00 charge.

However, the way you have explained it does not seem right because these are monthly charges, rather than multiple charges per month. There could also be additional third-party app charges or other fees, but I would still recommend that we take a closer look at this for you.

We will need to access your store, however, at this time we cannot access this via the Community Forums. Please visit The Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you are logged in, search for a topic to try to assist you with this query, and you will see the option to continue to get to the live support teams below these topics.

Depending on wait times, you will see the option for a call-back from one of the team, or our live chat and email teams, all of which will be able to assist you further with this.

Please allow us to assist you and get this right for you and your business.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LaMerenda
1 0 0

Hello,

I tried calling the number on the bill, but it didn't work. I believe there is a mischarge of 1022$!! Can someone please help us solve this issue, we have no clue where this could have come from...

For additional please contact me by e-mail at hello@lamerenda.com

Best regards.

0 Likes