Unwanted code generated at the new products

Solved
Highlighted
2 1 1

Hello, 

I have abig problem and need help, when i add any new product a code is generated automaticaly at the discription of the product and i dont want it, the code create damaged button at the top left of the page, 

https://www.dxfforcnc.com/collections/latest-added/products/free-stop-covid-19-sign-pandemic-2

this is the code:

<div id="gtx-anchor" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; left: 8px; top: 8px; width: 211.4px; height: 18.4px;"></div>
<div class="jfk-bubble gtx-bubble" role="alertdialog" aria-describedby="bubble-2" style="visibility: visible; left: 99px; top: 36px; opacity: 1;">
<div class="jfk-bubble-content-id" id="bubble-2">
<div id="gtx-host" style="min-width: 200px; max-width: 400px;"></div>
</div>
<div class="jfk-bubble-closebtn-id jfk-bubble-closebtn" aria-label="Close" role="button" tabindex="0"></div>
<div class="jfk-bubble-arrow-id jfk-bubble-arrow jfk-bubble-arrowup" style="left: 105.5px;">
<div class="jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore"></div>
<div class="jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter"></div>
</div>
</div>

Untitled-1 [Recovered]-01.jpg

Untitled-1-02.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Fortunately, I found the cause of the issue, its something not related to shopify apps, if some one have issue like this i will be happy to help, but the disscution is long here. in brife it was extention at the google chrome browser "google translate" has option to show popup with the translation and the code of this popup generated at the new products.

1 Like