Update SSL certificate

imRajMayank
1 0 0

I am using EBS as my payment provider. I received a mail from them that their SSL had expired and they have sent new certificates to replace them. My question is where can find the option to replace the certificate? Do I need to do that?

0 Likes
charlesdavid
1 0 0

SSL Certificate is a type of digital certificate that provides authentication for a website. 

Search Engine Optimization Simply referred as SEO

On-page SEO and Off Page SEO

On Page SEO Includes Keywords, Content, Tags, Description

Off Page SEO Includes backlinks

For Example, if we have a web site with name papermill.in.

On -page refers (Content in the page, using keywords in the content)

Off Page refers that actions taken outside of the website. 

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1078 120 169

Hi, @imRajMayank,

Hank here from Shopify.

As @charlesdavid mentioned, SSL is a certificate that helps secure your domain, enabling encryption, and protect information relating to your domain.

When it related to your payment gateway, they could be mentioning the payment method you used to purchase your domain or another reason. We would always advise of reaching out to your payment gateway for further information relating to any error message you receive.

Normally, SSL certificates are provisioned automatically once domain propagation initiates, but your domain provider can manually reprovision the certificates if there were any issues relating to the domain. That said, I would like to know a bit more about the issue you are referring to.

Can you tell me a bit more about the email you received, or if you query with EBS, let me know if you need more information from a Shopify standpoint.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes