Upload Tracking #'s in Bulk

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Is there an APP that takes a CSV files with order tracking #'s and will upload the tracking #s into Shopify? We used to use uptracker but it seems to be unresponsive these days. Have a bunch of excel orders need to get uploaded. Don't really want to build something custom as for this particular site sales aren't strong enough to justify the investment. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
24 0 1

Hey!

You can update tracking numbers in bulk via the API, without too much work. Otherwise, an app like Aftership or Traktor. Depends how much money you're willing to spend, or how long you need this facility for (as those apps come with free trials). 

As far as I'm aware, Uptracker is still functional. If you're finding it unresponsive, it might be worth a shout to their support (uptracker@stock-sync.com) before swapping to another platform. 

Good luck!

Jack.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Instead of generating shipping labels externally and importing the tracking numbers in bulk using CSV, I recommend you to check out the Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label app, which will help you to integrate directly with carrier account to generate the shipping label and send the live tracking to customers.

You can easily handle 100s of orders every day using the app. With just a single click, you can generate shipping labels for all your orders and the tracking number for these orders will be sent to the Shopify order details, which is then sent to the customers via email.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey There,

I know this is a little late but I think our app,  EZ Fulfill, can help here.  You can upload your tracking numbers in bulk via CSV or Excel either manually or via FTP/SFTP or Dropbox using our scheduler.   The app will also mark your unfulfilled orders fulfilled when uploading your file using the order numbers in the file.  In many cases merchants would like to send emails to their customers with tracking numbers, which is an option that EZ Fulfill supports.  

I hope this helps, we offer a free 7-day trial and If you have any questions please feel free to let us know

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes