[!!!Urgent!!!!] Add to Cart function not working, please help me

Highlighted
2 0 0

I don't know why, upgraded an updated Debut theme 3 days ago, and now, today, the add to cart funtion can't work successfully. Customers can't really put items in the cart successfully. 

Could someone help me fix the problem? I am not a coder, so i have no idea with that. After upgrading an new thems, i install wishlist function and order printing, shipping easy which i normally use before. 

Anyone could help me fix it?  Thank you in advance~~~

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 35 92

Hi, Jing

Elle here from Shopify!

I'm very sorry for the impact this is having on your business. Currently, this is a known issue our engineers are working to resolve. You can stay up to date on the progress they are making via our status page here. A workaround would be to change the cart type to anything other than page from within your theme editor here:

Please keep in mind that with this workaround, some apps, scripts, or custom code that relies on the cart type being "page" might not work.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to our support, we're available 24/7. 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 35 92

Hello again, Jing

Thanks so much for your patience, I’m reaching out with an update about the cart issue you had earlier today.

I’m happy to say that a fix has been shipped and you should no longer experience any problems. I apologize for any disruption this has caused you, please let me know if you have any more trouble.

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

Having the same issue with Debut. When we disable the pop up cart notice and just use a cart page no Facebook Add to Cart standard event fires. Is this by design?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is happening to my website as well. Not really sure what to do. It worked yesterday 12/11/19 and now today 12/12/19 it does not!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, i have the same problem, it was working until today. Can someone help pls? Thanks.

https://redermo.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm currently having trouble having customers add item to cart i need it fix asap

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

my care is having issues as well. it just gives me a load icon

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

I have the same issue and need urgent support too, please help

shop.burobeautysalon.ru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Same here! Is it just me or is Shopify having issues? This comes out of nowhere! Please help, missing out revenue

0 Likes