Urgent PLEASE Cart error

Tourist
3 0 2
My add to cart button and everything related to card is not working, when someone click add to card or try to change the quantity of a item in the cart this message shows: “there was an error updating your cart. Please try again.”

Please helppp
0 Likes

Hello 

Please share your site url i will check and let you know.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello! I have the same problem. Sometimes I get a message "There was an error while updating your cart. Please try again." when I try to add products to the cart.

And also this message is written to me if I want to remove products from the cart.

Help please.

Url: https://sale-best-shop.com

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2
1 0 0

Any help?
Same issue at https://smartsound.store/

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2
Finally someone from Shopify support solved the problem, it was an Shopify app for Facebook messenger that I had installed, I just deleted it and problem solved. Congratulations Shopify team for the amazing costumer service!
2 Likes
Tourist
22 0 0

same thing just happened to me, the free facebook messenger app, I had to remove for my store, it was stopping customers adding to the cart

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same error! Please fix it ASAP! www.julrhive.com

0 Likes
Tourist
22 0 0

Im no expert, just a user, what is the messenging app you have on your website? if it is the fb messenger one then perhaps that is the issue, thats what it was for me. I have sent them feedback, and responded to their "sorry to see you go" email, but as yet no response from them. I used shopify live chat support to help me, Dave was amazing and helped me locate and resolve the problem really quickly

0 Likes
1 0 0

Currently having the same issue. please help ASAP. my customers are waiting

url

icy-lux.myshopify.com

0 Likes