Urgently help please

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 0

I have around 40 countries in my shipping zones , and mainly im shipping  by epacket  , but unfurntly some suppliers not using the epacket alternatively they use Aliexpress standard . in this scenario for example  if i select in the variants country as USA with  epacket  and the supplier not providing epacket to Russia . so what will happen here ? still the supplier wil ship the goods ? 

there is anyway to have multiple selection in oberlo screen for the shipping variants ? as i noticed you can select one country only with one shipping method. if this the case so if customer from another country purchase the supplier will ship it by using which method ?

regards

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 0

I have around 40 countries in my shipping zones , and mainly im shipping  by epacket  , but unfurntly some suppliers not using the epacket alternatively they use Aliexpress standard . in this scenario for example  if i select in the OBERLO  variants country as USA with  epacket  and the supplier not providing epacket to Russia . so what will happen here ? still the supplier will ship the goods ? 

there is anyway to have multiple selection in oberlo screen for the shipping variants ? as i noticed you can select one country only with one shipping method. if this the case so if customer from another country purchase the supplier will ship it by using which method ?

regards

0 Likes

0 Likes