Using Buy Button on an Affiliate Site

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello

We would like to have a product sold on a partners website.  The plan would be to give him the buy button code to embed into his page and have the order come through our shopify checkout process.

Not sure on how to give them the affiliate comission automatically with this route.

A manual idea would be to create a NEW product & buy button for that particular affilifate to use so that we could track all the orders made from his site - then send him the comission manually weekly or monthly.

Not an ideal work-around.

Anyone have ideas or apps that could male this work automayically?

Thankyou 

Kyle

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hello Kyle,

If you don't mind me asking, what affiliate program/app are you using?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Wendu,

I'm not using an app - I'm looking for an app, or a way to run affiliate/partner sales.

My only idea so far is with a buy button of our product embedded on 'their' website. Then manually calculating/sending comission rates

thanks

kyle

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your reply. There are lots of apps on Shopify app store that does it already. Just type in "Affiliate" in the app search box and choose one that best fit your needs. I taught you had an app already, so I was hoping to get a recommendation for a good one. 

Thanks,

WenDu.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Yes I have looked and can't find one that is suitable for our situation yet.  Will keep researching 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hey,

Did you eve found a solution for that. I'm also looking to put my product / collection on a partner website with my checkout.

Then get the affiliate comission automatically calculated.

I'm looking to give the button code to my shareasale affiliate.

Any feedback would be very appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

Did anyone find a solution to help tackle this? Thanks!

0 Likes