Using customizer for Print on Demand stores

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 1

does anyone know of any print-on-demand apps that will allow customers to create and personalize your products in the store? I've tried SPOD but it seems to be a quite complicated as it offers customers their whole product catalog. is there an app that allows you to choose what products your customers can personalize in your store? thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
17 2 3

Hi ViToy,

As i'm using Printful for POD business. They have a tool called "Product Personalization Tool", it would helped your customers to personalize their own product in the store. It's pretty easy to use and should give a try. You can refer to this article of Printful itself to get an over all understanding about how it works or just click on the link below my signature to get a full Guide of Print On Demand, it will including everything you need to grow your POD business.  

Have a nice day!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 1

do you need a subscription to enable the personalization tool? I can't seem to find it on my Dashboard settings. where do you find this setting?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
17 2 3

You have to install Printful app from Shopify App Store and access the Dashboard from your Store, not the dashboard in their website. Refer to this: How to set up the Printful product personalization tool for Shopify. Please, scroll to the bottom, you'll see a quick guide.

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
15 1 1

ah,ok. I see that now. Thanks! 

Do you know if it has an option to allow you to upload your designs for customers to use??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 2 3

I think you should install the app and find out ;) Either, you can find a lot of app that let your customers to upload their own design. For example this one by UploadKit, they've integrated with some Page Builder apps may help you too. There are a lot of solution, just have to digged them out :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 1 1

Thanks for the feedback. I have the app. installed and using it.  I was actually looking for a feature in an app. that allows me to upload my own designs for customers to use.   I didn't find this on Printful, or any other apps so was curious if you know of any app. that does that. 
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 2 3

This seems like your perfect picture right? 

0 Likes