Usps Scan Form

Highlighted
2 0 2

I see that this topic has been brought up year after year I absolutely love Shopify however this is a major demerit. Shopify has all kinds of integrations, amazing features and constant upgrades yet this option which is 100% necessary for e-commerce businesses that actually do their own shipping. Although there’s many drop ship sellers there’s many of us who ARE NOT and we have to take 100s of packages to the local post office or have them picked up and we NEED this USPS SCAN FORM! What’s the real hold up? 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1292 83 290

Hey, @BME-BOUTIQUE

Thank you for expressing your interest in getting scan forms added to the platform! USPS scan forms are currently in closed beta testing as it is currently still in development. I'm afraid I am unable to provide a timeline for when to expect this feature to launch; however, as soon as our teams have reviewed the outcome of the beta testing, and worked out the issues we found, then we'll be able to work towards getting this launched platform wide. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

100% agree with you!!! This is definitely inconvenient and very time consuming when you have to do all of your own shipping

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

How do you get into the Beta test? I'm interested in being part of that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Or has anyone been able to hire an expert to code this into their shop? Is that a possibility?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1292 83 290

@Nosliwkrik 

As the feature is in a closed beta only selected merchants were added. I'm afraid it would not be possible to be added to the beta if you were not directly contacted about it. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I was just coming on to find an answer  about this as our PO lady gives us an evil look every time we walk in. She keeps telling us other sellers use this so called scan form but we told her Shopify does not offer it (yet). I will let her know it is in the works. If you need anyone else to be in your "Beta testing group", I would volunteer. LOL 

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Same exact look we get from the ladies at the post office when we come in there with 4-5 tubs asking to have everything scanned right there in front of us. Lol

SHOPIFY PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP BEFORE THE POST OFFICE FRONT DESK WORKERS START BOYCOTTING US...

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

It’s not that complex if you need help ask PayPal they’ve had it for over a decade  

0 Likes