Variant crossed out by default

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, 

Im building my website to sell my photography prints. I'm using the "impulse" theme. So far things are moving along nicely. I had a complication in viewing the variants on the product page and would appreciate  if someone can help me out.

When the client goes to the product page they have the option to choose between Acylic, matted and canvas. The first option that opens up when you go to the product page is the "Matted print" with a few different sizes. Also the fist size is selected by default.

Here comes the problem.

When the client goes to the product page (See image 1), the Canvas and Acrylic will be crossed out since the size selected by default is a small print that I dont offer on canvas and acrylic. I will have to change the size to a size that is available in Acrylic or Canvas so they appear again (images 2 and 3). 

My question is:

Is it possible for the client to select the material first "Matted, Acrylic or Canvas" and then based on the initial selection they will be able to select the size? 

Thank you in advance.

Omar

image 1image 1image 2image 2image 3image 3

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 2

I'm having the exact same issue. Can't seem to find an answer.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1085 178 213

@ogee-visuals  @jonathanwilson 

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes