Variant extra pricing

wittwendy
1 0 0

Hi. I have items that I'd like to have add ons at an extra cost. Example, Dog Keychain with extra charms available, extra gift wrapping and customized notes all at small extra costs. How can I add that to my item? I see variants but it does not let me add a separate extra charge to original price or how many customer can order of each. 

Thanks! Wendy

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
624 64 119

Hi, @wittwendy!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thank you so much for sharing your question with our network. You can definitely set up customizable products through your Shopify store. This is a great way to provide a unique product and fun experience for your customer.

Instead of using product variants, a better solution might be to use a third-party product builder app. Check out some of these top contenders:

These apps promise to provide your customer with neat and tailored options, with several combination possibilities. If you have any app-specific questions, I encourage you to connect with the App Developer directly for support. 

Let me know if you have further questions and I'd be happy to chat.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
cindy_mczr
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi @wittwendy,

I'm Cindy, and I'm on the MyCustomizer app team.

I understand that you wish to add extra prices to variants such as charms and giftwraps, and offer personalized text, all of which we offer with our app.

You can also do a lot more! Check out a few of our customers who use our app or get started free on Shopify.

I would be happy to help you get started with us should our solution fit your needs.

Best regards,

Cindy

0 Likes