Variants appearing as unavailable when they are in stock

Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

Hi,

For some reason, a variant of my products are showing as unavailable when they are in stock.

Here is an example: https://ramapublishing.com/collections/shop/products/copy-of-house-of-wonders-print?variant=31265628...

This is the case across all the prints in my store - A4 is showing but A3 is unavailable.

Can someone please help solve this issue? I am sure at one time we have sold A3 prints so this feels like a recent change.

Thanks in advance :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1356 111 181

Hi,
Hope you are doing well! I came across your post and ready to help you with the same. Since it involve code level changes, it would be great if you can reach out over Skype or Email for further discussion and taking it ahead accordingly.
Email : infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
Looking forward to your reply!
Thanks!

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Shopify Expert Page: https://experts.shopify.com/perennialsolution
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 19 62

Hi, @Matthew_Mee!

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out with this question. 

While this may have to do with coding changes, like @Perennial mentioned, I'd like to look into this further to double check the products and ensure the variants are set up correctly first. 

I tried to visit the link you included in your original post, but this lead me to a 404 error. Have you made changes to that link since posting it?

I also tried to view your House of Wonders Print directly from your site - rather than using the link you provided - and I can only see the 'A3' variant here - an 'A4' option is not showing on this page. 

Equally, when looking through some of the other prints in the 'Shop' section of your site, I noticed many products have an 'A3' variant choice, but an 'A4' option is not showing at all. I noticed this on this product, as well as this product, for example. With this in mind, have you removed the 'A4' option from your site altogether?

So that I can help provide more assistance with this, can you please reply back to me here with an example product where the 'A3' variant is showing as unavailable, but 'A4' is available?

Thanks for your help with this. I look forward to hearing back from you and digging into this question further! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes