Variants based on quantity

Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

Hey everyone,

I want to sell some stickers from a merch shop. I don't want to sell them one by one but in packs of 10 and 50. I know I can simply create variantes but that would mean I would need to keep my inventory separately for each variant. I would prefer to have one SKU only for stickers but only sell them in multiples of 10 or 50 at a given price each. Any idea how that could be doable?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

I really really wish Shopify would track inventory based on Sku, they do not. I have submitted a request before and you should as well by calling support. Keeping inventory of different quantities will be your most efficient way as far as I'm aware.

1 year e-commerce, 7 years B&M store. www.shopbraeheid.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0
There are apps that will allow you to do discounted pricing tiers. It may not be what your looking for though, I'm not sure...I believe the way it would work (online) is in the qty you could have 1, 2, 3 then maybe jump to 10, 50...and have different price points as the qty goes up. Then maybe put the various price points in the description or as a 'badge' so that online people know it's available online.

I 'THINK' a couple of these apps have it where it's working on POS as well.
0 Likes