Variants list Review

Huda-HN
8 0 0

When add variant to shopify I noticed that in my new website there is a list PREVIEW show edit option , how can show the same option in my old website 

New Website 

F6FA011A-E8E5-461B-A33B-10D250815BFF.jpeg

Old website 

D998BE5C-4647-43B6-B33A-FB0F959A64BC.jpeg

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
854 54 131

Hey, @Huda-HN!

I'm Ava from Shopify, I'd like to help here!

From the screenshots you shared, it looks like you've enabled multiple locations on your old site, but it has not been enabled on your new site. A location is a physical place or an app where you do any or all of the following activities: sell products, ship or fulfill orders, and stock inventory. Multiple locations allow you to track inventory and fulfill orders at all of your locations. 

Enabling your store to track inventory across multiple locations can’t be undone. After you enable locations, you can’t switch back to having a single inventory quantity for multiple locations. So this means you would not be able to make your old website look like your new site. Your old site looks like it has multiple locations enabled, so it now cannot be disabled. 

Can I ask why you would like the old site to look like the new one? Were you having trouble editing the product variants on your old site? If that is the case, then we can help! Editing variants for a store with multiple locations is a little different, so there is a detailed guide you can follow here that will show you how to edit.

Let me know what you think, I'm happy to keep chatting here!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Huda-HN
8 0 0

@Ava 

Thank you a lot , yes you are right.

I have problem when try to edit the variant title the bulk editor does not show photo or any other information   

6C845C73-44F0-4C2D-BBC5-E6CD48C5A99D.jpeg

0 Likes