Variants on categories pages

Tourist
16 0 1

Hey there,

We would love to show customers on categories pages that there are different variants of a product without displaying every variant itself as a separate product. Maybe it could say „different variants available“ (in German: versch. Variationen verfügbar) underneath the price or - even better - there could be a drop-down menu where you can already see the available variants. Do you have any ideas how to do so? We’re using Brooklyn and Debut theme.

Thank you so much :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
412 16 41

Hey, Jenny!

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help :)

There are some apps here that could help you out if you'd like to take a look - 

* Quick View by Secomapp  
* Quick View and Color Swatches

These apps would allow your customers to have a Quick View of your products, meaning they can hover over the product image on the collection page and see all the variants/options available to them! 

Let me know what you think :)

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi Eva,

One of our shopify client requested that he would like to list options swatches in the product listing pages?

Please advise

Intellect Outsource is a complete ecommerce service provider has more than 10 years of experience helping online stores worldwide, with bulk eCommerce product data entry, bulk product upload, Bulk image uploading, Product image processing, back office support, order processing & Inventory Management, etc.

We offer shopify Data Entry & product import services with high quality. We keep special team for shopify online store data management projects to make 100% successful output for our clients small or big catalog projects.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
412 16 41

Hey, there!

Ava here again.

Sure, you can add colour swatches to the product page if you prefer. There is a tutorial on our support docs here showing you how to do this. I'm afraid this tutorial is unsupported though, so our Theme Support team would be unable to help out here. 

If you do find the tutorial to be a little outside of your comfort zone, there are a few apps here that can also help you out instead!

* Swatches by Webyze
 * Swatchy
 * Product Colors 

Let me know if any of those options would work for you!

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes