Variants that share inventory - How do i do this?????

Highlighted
5 0 0

Senario:

Candy Item A has 4 variants:

1. Vanilla Pack of 10
  2. Vanilla Pack of 100
  3. Chocolate Pack of 10
  4. Chocolate Pack of 100

• I have 300 Vanilla and 300 Chocolate of this item in stock
  • Is there an app that will update the pack of 10 and the pack of 100 based on the total vanilla available
  • I dont want to have to manually update each variant when the stock level changes
  • I dont want over sell either "stop selling when out of stock"
  • What app or service can i use to have the total stock shared between variants?

Help with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 57 141

Hi, @crowshead 

The app called Connected Inventory may work for you!

I'd definitely recommend connecting with their support to see if it's the right fit for your business. 

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Are there no other options? That does not seem to work correctly unless im missing something

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 57 141

The connected inventory app would be the best way to manage your inventory when there is a shared base between variants.

You could also work with a Shopify Expert to set up something through the API with a private app! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 2

Hi there! Sean from Shopventory here. We're a Shopify app and here's our listing. 

Shopventory has a bundling feature which will help you accomplish what you're looking for. 

Here's a help article on our bundling feature.

You can select if you'd like to manage stock levels through the individual level, or a larger case amount. It really just comes down to personal preference and how you like to order your products from vendors. 

If you'd like, I'm happy to connect you with someone on my team. They can show you how it works and see if it'd be a good fit for your business! 

My email is sean@shopventory.com if you'd like to shoot me a note. 

You can also feel free to sign up for a 30-day free trial of Shopventory by checking out our website! Shopventory.com