Vendor´s name

Highlighted
Tourist
45 0 1

Hi, how can I modify some vendor´s names in my admin ? Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 79

Hi, Mathias.

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

If you're looking to change the vendor name within the Shopify admin you can do this one at a time directly from the product page (Products > Products > click Product name). On the left-hand side under Organization choose a different option from the dropdown (this will include other vendor names previously/currently used) or type in a new label, add it and Save!

If you want to adjust more than one product at a time, check out the bulk editing feature.

• From the Products page, select as many products as you'd like, then click Edit products.
  • On the top of your product list click Add fields and choose Vendor from the list.
  • Be sure to click Save in the top right corner before leaving this page!

If you're looking to remove the vendor details from your Online Store, this would need to be manipulated within the theme of your store! To accomplish this one of the following options should work:

1. Search for the details in other posts on our forums. googling something like; "remove vendor Shopify forums" + the theme name should get some results!
  2. Add the theme name and maybe a screenshot, to this post.
  3. Or reach out to your Theme Developer directly for more support!
    • If you're unsure who your Developer is, you can check these details under Online Store > Themes > click Customize > click Theme Settings > choose Get support!

I hope this helps point you in the right direction! Get in touch with us directly if you need some more info. ?

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
2 1 0

What about when you want to add additional vendors? I have several and need to add a new one. I tried it via the product bulk editing tool, however, it adds the new name to whatever product(s) you choose, however, you don't have the ability to choose it from the dropdown list of vendors on the product page itself. Why doesn't it add it? I can't remember how I did it to begin with. I am using the Debut theme. Thanks.

0 Likes