Vendors that Perform

Highlighted
1 0 0

Can someone point me to a better source of products than AliExpress via Oberlo?  So far all initial orders have been delivered to incorrect address's or can't get information and I had to refund the money.  Oberlo is useless in all these matters.  If dropping shipping is this unreliable then I won't waste any more of my time with Shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
58 1 3

Hi @Optimayoga, This is Larry from the team at Spocket!

It can definitely be frustrating when suppliers aren’t fulfilling orders properly, or when customers haven’t received the products they purchased on time. 

Have you heard of Spocket? Spocket is an app that was created to solve all these issues! Here are a few benefits of Spocket:

• US and EU based suppliers who are vetted by our team for product quality
  • Fast shipping (usually about 3 - 5 days on average, depending on the customer’s location)
  • New suppliers are joining the platform weekly, meaning you always have new products to choose from
  • Spocket is integrated with Shopify so you can push products from the platform directly into your store!

Spocket offers a free trial, so if you want to try out all these features risk-free, follow the link here!

0 Likes