Venmo Not Showing

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

We have Paypal Express set up but when I test on mobile, Venmo does not come up as an option to pay and only directs us to Paypal.  Help!

Christiane

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

I am having the same issue.  No venmo option on mobile or desktop anymore.  

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Same - been driving me nuts. I thought it was a theme issue, so I got a brand-new one and it's still not showing.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I can add to the list of shops where this is not working.  I set up PayPal Express and Venmo is showing up as an icon in the accepted payments in the footer of my store but it is not available as a payment option at checkout.  I was hoping to find a solution here, but all I can do is chime in to report the same issue.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Same here. There is no information except "if you have Paypal then Venmo will be an option at checkout". But... it's not.

Hello, Shopify?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

I'm having the same issue and I see there is not a solution... 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Not working for me either even though the Venmo icon is showing up in the footer of my website. What's going on Shopify?? It seems like your customer service has gone downhill ever since this pandemic started.

Help???

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Venmo has a number of buyer-based restrictions. Currently, buyers who do not meet these requirements won’t be able to see the option to pay with Venmo: )

Buyer must be located in the United States

The shop must be located in the United States

Must use a mobile device with the latest version of the Venmo app installed

Most Important!!

Must have online purchases enabled within the app!

Venmo will show up now in checkout

0 Likes